- Know the emergency telephone number for your campus Public Safety or Police department.
- Keep the emergency phone numbers near your phones (stickers, magnets, etc).
- Program emergency phones numbers into your personal cell phone.
- Learn where the campus emergency telephones (Blue Light Telephones) are
located on campus and learn how to use them. At Rosemont College there are emergency at the entrances to all residence halls.
- Learn where other emergency telephones are located throughout campus
(chemistry labs. woodworking areas, etc).
- Ensure that you are subscribed to the campus mass notification system on
- Participate in any campus emergency transmitter, whistle, or other safety
programs being offered.